Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Pics of Sarai


Sarai recieved a little toy kitchen for her birthday back in Dallas, Tx. I have finally gotten the chance to open, she loves playing with it alot, she had her cousins Kira,maniyah, and bryanna come over to play with her.

Kira and Sarai have had an immediate bond since she first held her when she was 3 weeks old. Kira spends alot of time helping her get around the house in hopes of her walking ONE day.


For Christmas Sarai's godparents sent her this ball pit. She absolutely loves it. she climbs into it everyday to play.


I bought a portable high chair for sarai to use while we are here. I take it back and forth to my moms. I am not sure how long it is gonna last, as u can see she is a very tall girl. But for now it serves its purpose.



Teeth shot! They are very rare to catch but i was happy to get this one this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/