Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Random pics of Sarai


Sarai with her sleeping buddy. I almost lost him forever at church on Sunday. Currently Mr.Bunny is at our church where he will remain until next service, its her absolute favorite comfort toy and i only have one of him. So of course i was in a state of panic when i lost him. I lost her first favorite toy Mr.Bumblebee back when she was around 5 mths old, so I am determined to keep this one around. I just realized that all of her favorite toys are male? Don't ask me why but they are lol.




One of Sarai's favorite things to do was to sit in the sink and laugh at herself in the mirror. I thought that i was cute that she could still fit into the sink. For some reason I feel like i am going to be looking at this picture years from now wondering when did my baby grow up so fast?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/