Sunday, October 28, 2007

Eight months and counting...(33 weeks)


Well we are reaching the home stretch and i could not be happier. Sarai has gotten LOTS bigger and there doesnt seem like there is anymore room for her to fit. Now since she has gotten bigger she has turned around and stretched out into my ribs, and it is the most painful thing i have ever felt. In addition to feeling like an elephant is sitting on my rib cage, i feel like there is a horse kicking me in the back. I think she is going to be a pretty big baby, i have gained about 26 pounds and it all seems to be belly so she may be a 10 pounder like Keith. Anyway i have 7 weeks to go and i have no idea how i am going to handle her getting any bigger, but i am taking it one day at a time. We are quite excited about her arrival, i love the thought of having a baby, but no one told me the process of getting her here was soooooooooooooo long and painful. I am definitely looking forward to the labor. (Yes i did say i am looking forward to the labor, shocking!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/