Thursday, October 04, 2007

Florida Family Vacation...






After my baby shower i got to spend some time with my family down in HOT florida. I was very excited about the trip because i hadnt seen my family in soooooooooooooo long and it was due time for a visit. The bonus was that we went to universal studios and it was maniyah's first time, and kiras second time (first time she was a baby) so i got to see there first reactions to the rides and cartoon characters. I also go to go to an arabian night dinner to celebrate my birthday. I was very happy to spend some quality time with my family, i had alot of fun, even though i couldnt ride most of the rides (on acccount of being a little over 5 mths pregnant) and i had to be pushed around in a wheel chair because my feet swelled up like balloons. I cant wait for the next family vacation hopefully keith can come too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/