Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sarai 3




If you look on Sarai's arm you can see stickers. They are actually the price tags for her clothes. Well that morning she was throwing a fit about where them as a bracelet. Rather than make my morning horrible i let her wear them in the car. Well i forgot to take them off before school so she went to class with them. Well when i got to the school she still had them on! They tried to take them away from her but she insisted they were her "bracelets" So she kept them on all day! I think its a hint that she wants some jewelry. Maybe she is big enough for real jewelry...hint hint Keith! lol






Sarai has gotten really good at brushing her teeth. And really good at making sure I dont forget to brush her teeth after her bed time stories. I brush them first and then she does the second round. I also took this pic because I had just gotten through with doing her hair. (which took a lot of threatening and bribing) and i thought it looked really cute with the curls in the ponytails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/