Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bathtime with Sarai...



Sarai finally outgrew her frog tub and we went from baths in the kitchen sink to the bathroom tub. It was a difficult transition for both of us. She was terrified of taking a bath in the bathroom the first few days, she cried the whole time. For me washing her in the frog tub was easier than washing her in the duck bathtub so it took me a while to get used to it. I love the tub it fits her exactly. Unfortunately i could not get the tub to let out all its air before the move so i had to put the little ducky away. Hopefully i will find a replacement soon. Anyway i took a pic of her in the tub and it was the very FIRST time sarai saw the camera and smiled. I was so amazed. I also tried to give her a little mohawk which did not go to well since she has curly hair and it would not stick out straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/