Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Shakira's 7th birthday...






I was blessed enough to be able to make it back for my niece Kira's 7th birthday. I have never missed one of her bdays yet and if i missed this one she would have been very upset. So it was a pretty nice present for the both of us being able to go back home and see everyone and take part in her birtday. Alot of the family turned out for the party at Chuck E. Cheese. I have a few pics of my mom and my aunt, sherelle and shocarra, kira and my sister Metri, my other niece Maniyah and my cousin bryanna. It seems like kira has grown up soooooooooooooo fast, one day she is just learning to walk the next day she's talking about what she boots she wants to wear and hair and make-up. I truly believe she is a fourteen year old stuck in a seven year old body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://vogtlife.blogspot.com/